Paid vacation, 401K / Retirement plan, Health Insurance
$10.00 – $15.00
C Squared is currently hiring construction workers!
We are looking for dependable, competent individuals to work on buildings, utility services and other construction projects. You will be the one to help the plans of architects and engineers come to life, become full and solid structures, and become part of the community infrastructure.
We offer full-time, year-round opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assisting tradesmen and machine operators in construction projects.
• Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps, etc. with attention to safety.
• Unloading and carrying materials at construction sites.
• Hand excavation/backfill and finding/locating existing infrastructure services using shovels/spades/assorted hand tools.
• Using equipment to break old forms and structures.
• Preparing, assembling, sorting and applying construction equipment and materials to build structures, including pipes/ducts.
• Helping place and install new equipment and materials.
• Cleaning out site from debris and discarded material.
• Placing traffic control signals and equipment where appropriate.
• Need a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Proven experience as construction worker.
• Experience in operating equipment like electric power tools, drills, pneumatic hammers, etc.
• Knowledge of mixing and pouring construction material (concrete, sand, grout, etc. )
• Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods.
• Must have reliable transportation and steel toe shoes.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical.
• Must be able to work in a team
• Ability to read and comprehend instructions and blueprints when needed.
• Must have good listening skills and be able to convert verbal instructions into positive action.
• Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
• Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination.
• Must be able to lift minimum of 50 lbs. unassisted safely.
• Proper ergonomics, including correct lifting posture, and careful attention to safety.
C Squared, Inc. is locally owned and operated with over 60 years in business.
Apply in person, call or e-mail your resume.